RehabTime (Renew Every Heart and Body) is the bridge between the secular and the sacred. By erasing the dividing line that separates the two, we are able to bring people from all walks of life together for a common cause which is to uplift, educate, and empower people in their everyday life.
Our mission is to serve as a worldwide community that instinctively promotes change for the better by uplifting, empowering and demonstrating that “change starts with you,” from the inside out, through the development of faith, self, fitness, relationships and leadership.
Our vision is to become the number one online community and worldwide resource community for the betterment of people.
We at RehabTime know through our change, we create the future, and we hold ourselves accountable for demonstrating the change in which we wish to see in our online and physical communities.
• Fitness- I know change starts within, so my body is an outward manifestation of my internal progress.
• Integrity- I will never let the questioning of my character hinder me from reaching the pinnacles of my desires.
• Altruism- I will always let my inner joy come not from receiving, but through my ability to give help to others.
• Responsibility- I will never let any situation be used as an excuse for me to not uphold my responsibility to myself and to others.
• Leadership- I know if I head confidently in a positive direction, not only will others follow, but also in time, it will help others move the same way.
• Spiritually- Even through adversity, God will not only prosper me, but also use my adversities as blessings for others.